[dance-tech] Extended Deadline for TWO Thousand + NINE symposium submissions

  • From: Franziska Schroeder <f.schroeder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: franziska Schroeder <f.schroeder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:52:06 +0000

Deadline for proposals for the TWO Thousand + NINE symposium (http://twothousand.wordpress.com ) has been extended to 19th of January 2009.

!!! NEWS !!! Cambridge Scholars Publishing (www.c-s-p.org//index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1) have expressed interest in publishing a selection of symposium papers in an edited volume.
Exact details are currently being negotiated with the publisher.

Where: The 2009 edition of the symposium will take place on the 16th of May 2009 at the Sonic Arts Research Center in Belfast. Theme: The 2009 theme centers around the notion of content, in particular on user-generated content, interaction and design.

Keynote: Professor Steve Dixon
Final Concert with Pauline Oliveros

A 300 -600 words abstract or full paper in pdf format should be emailed to
Franziska Schroeder (f.schroeder@xxxxxxxxx) by January, 19th.
Notification of Acceptance is now by the 2nd of February 2009

I am very sorry for X-postings. Wishing you all a very happy New Year and I look forward to seeing you in Belfast in 2009!

f r a n z i s k a    s c h r o e d e r
Initiatrice of Two Thousand +  series

http://twothousand.wordpress.com/
f.schroeder@xxxxxxxxx

Sonorities Festival of Contemporary Music
www.sonorities.org.uk