[dance-tech] EspanAwarDancEvent Call for Dance Schools/Groups!

  • From: cataluniadanza@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: media@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 12.54.19

Call for Dance Schools/Groups,
is inviting participants, directors, choreographers, dancers, performing arts
educators, teachers, and arts managers.

TO THE NEXT DANCE COMPETITION SEASON 2011 IS READY!
<http://web.tiscali.it/catalunia2011dance/>

BARCELONA DANCE AWARD 2011 and DANCE GRAND PRIX ITALY & PARIS 2011
Where EVERYBODY is UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT!

        Showcases/Competitions for emerging & established Dance Schools,
Companies and Groups from all over the World!

        We hope summer is happening for you and you're enjoying the great
outdoors and our freedoms with your loved ones or just by yourselves.

        We have been asked many times from Dance Directors when We was
available to do dance europe competitions for any levels.

        So we decided than this year was the time to begin and had create a
nice flyer to advertise this new approach for booking dance competitions.
A dance planing that can be booked on any date and at any location here in
europe, in Spain, Italy or in Paris.

        Would you please open the FLYER
<http://web.tiscali.it/catalunia2011dance/>
for Dance Europe Competitions and other attachments and if interested PLEASE
give
us your e.mail contact to discuss any questions you may have.

        If you could also forward this email to your friends and contact that
are
in the dance organizzation and arts business, I'd be very appreciative and
thankful
to you. THANKS so much for your support and assitance.

We highly recommend everybody, to subscribe the Reg. Form and reserve your
participation ASAP, due to high affluence, so please hurry ut! once we have
reached the
max apacity of registrations,  it won't possible to enroll any other
apllications.

Warm regards,

Just fill in the form, and you will receive (free on charges)
the new brochures and posters for the DANCE SEASON 2011!

please send to the organizer E-Mail: <catalunia2011@xxxxxxxxxx>

Full Name:_________________________________________

School/Company Name:  _____________________________

If you fell you have received this e-mail by error and wish to be removed from
future
mailings,  simply reply to remove  <catalunia2011@xxxxxxxxxx>