[dance-tech] Dreadful Moment.........................Karen Wood

  • From: KAREN WOOD <karenwood30@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed recipients: ;
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:18:07 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

     I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,My family
and I came down here to Manila,Philippines on a short holiday
unfortunately we got mugged at the hotel park where we stayed,all
cash,wallet,credit card and phones were taken away,but luckily for us we
 still have our passport back in our hotel room...We've been to the
embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and
our flight is leaving in a couple hours time from now but we're having
problems settling our hotel bills.

We're very sorry if we are
inconveniencing you, but we have only very few people to run to now. We
will be indeed very grateful if we can get a quick loan of (£2,450 GBP)
from you. this will enable us sort our hotel bills and get our sorry
self back home. We will appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting
us with via western union. We promise to refund it in full as soon as we
 return. let us know if you can be of any assistance. Please, let us
know soonest. Thanks so much.

Thanks

Karen Wood MSc, PhD

Independent Dance Practitioner