[dance-tech] Dance Video and technology . . . from Chile

  • From: "Las Post" <las.post@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 18:58:23 -0300

Hi!

We are part of a Group (Las.Post) that is working on
Theoretical  Production of contemporary artistic practices in different
areas:
Visual Arts, Dance, Technology and New Mediums, Body-Movements, Art
Sociology in Chile.

We are now working in a choreograph exploration based in the work with the
body, movement, sound and images.
We are using Max/msp and some camcorders and sensors to explore about the
relation between dance and technology
and the concept of proprioception.

We already wrote some texts about some concepts we found interesting... but
is all in spanish...
when we can translate some of these texts we will let you know.

We want to share some new videos that we are working on....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3FI2YcE2no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk1EZ_V7KLs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwS_mtqIoVc

You can find some information about our work in these blog

www.centralpost.wordpress.com
www.postdance.wordpress.com (here you can find a short history of the
relation between dance and thecnology(en español) with Löie Fuller / Oscar
Schlemmer / Merce Cunningham / and software development)

Sorry for our bad english…
And we are waiting for your coments

Si alguien habla español, podemos compartir algun material en esta area..
no es facil encontrar textos en español sobre éstas temáticas...

slds

--
Las.Post
Colectivo [Dsipositivo de Producción Teórica]