[dance-tech] "Dance Performance"

  • From: "Birringer, Johannes" <johannes.birringer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:16:16 -0000

Doug sent this in for the list:

For chapter of book I'm writing, "Dancing into the Future," I'm covering
software, computers and technologies that are used to stage interactive
dance performances.

I'm in the process of putting together an annotated directory of companies
and the products they offer that relate to sensors, motion tracking and
capture, software programs for controlling inputs and outputs and other
tools and technologies.

If you would like to be included in this directory or you know of companies
that you think I should include, please email me your suggestions:
doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Table of Contents for Book:
http://greatdance.com/danceblog/archives/publications/000420.php

This post specifically refers to Chapter 11: "Dance Performances"

Thanks!

Best,
Doug Fox
Great Dance
doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://greatdance.com

This email is intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain private and
confidential information.  If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone.  In this case, please reply to
this email to highlight the error.  Opinions and information in this email that
do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be
understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University.
Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any
attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check
that the email and its attachments are actually virus free.  This is in keeping
with good computing practice.