[dance-tech] Dance Animation Videos for Hong Kong Dance Film Program

  • From: "Doug Fox" <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 08:28:04 -0400 (EDT)

My Dance and Animation program, in conjunction with Dance Films
Association, will be show in Hong Kong this summer.

Here's the multimedia guide for my January 2009 Dance and Animation
program, which took place at Chez Bushwick in NYC:

http://greatdance.com/thekineticinterface/2009/01/dance-animation-program/

For the Hong Kong program, we're looking for additional videos --
especially of performances and installation that integrate different types
of interactivity.

If you have recommendations, please let me know.

Thanks,
Doug

Doug Fox
Great Dance

** Dance Blogger on Great Dance **
** Internet Consulting for Dancers and Dance Companies **
** Dance Screening & Educational Programs **

doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://greatdance.com
http://twitter.com/dougfox