[dance-tech] DFL November

  • From: Dance Films Association <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:11:56 -0400 (EDT)

 Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser!

Dance Film Association

November 1st, 2011

DFA Dance Film Lab

November 7th, 7-9 pm
Dance New Amsterdam
280 Broadway (entrance at 35 Chambers Street)

Monday's event will be a moderated screening of selected works in progress, led by Zach Morris, organizer of Dance Film Lab and Co-Artistic Director of Bessie Award Winning Third Rail Projects

The event is free for DFA and DNA members. For non-memebers, there is a $10.00 drop in fee.

If you are interested in attending, please email brighid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, with Dance Film Lab in the subject line to RSVP.

"I was actually so inspired by the experience that I wrote the beginnings of a screenplay on the train on my way home. Shortly thereafter, I founded my own dance film production company, DANCELEN(D)S. The lab really helped me to move forward on the goals I had to explore dance film in my own way – and so I just wanted to reach out and say thank you! We’re looking forward to many more to come!" -Jennifer Madison, DANCELEN(D)S recent trailer below!