[dance-tech] DFA News

  • From: Brighid Greene <brighid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 18:25:48 -0400 (EDT)

Dance Film Association

August 11, 2011

DFA Dance Film Lab

August 15th, 7-9 pm
Dance New Amsterdam
280 Broadway (entrance at 35 Chambers Street)

Monday's event will be a moderated screening.

The event is free for DFA and DNA members. For non-memebers, there is a $10.00 drop in fee.

DFA/DNA members
are encouraged to present raw footage, drafts, works-in-progress and newly finished films to their peers for artist-centered, constructive feedback. Selections will be made on a first come first served basis.

If you are interested in screening your work, please email zach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I was actually so inspired by the experience that I wrote the beginnings of a screenplay on the train on my way home. Shortly thereafter, I founded my own dance film production company, DANCELEN(D)S.
That lab really hel ped me to move forward on the goals I had to explore dance film in my own way – and so I just wanted to reach out and say thank you! We’re looking forward to many more to come!" -Jennifer Madison