[dance-tech] Carthage's Choréographic Meetings

  • From: Philippe Baudelot <baudelot@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:35:08 +0100

Dear list,

The 8th Rencontres Chorégrapiques de Carthage which will take place in Tunis
from 1st till 9 May 2009 chose to bend over the confrontation between the
dance and the technologies and to propose a lighting on the aesthetics which
they open, the bodies which they reveal, the forms and the images which they
invent. With a focus on Mediterranean and African countries.

I'm co-artistic director of this event. If you are from a Mediterranean or
an African country, you can send us a proposal as soon as possible. We will
read it carefully.

Best

Philippe Baudelot
++ 33 (0)6 08 61 05 88