[dance-tech] Call for entry moves09 Africa

  • From: "Jeannette Ginslov" <jeannette.ginslov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:42:35 -0000

moves09 | IN MANCHESTER & THE UK | 23-28 APRIL 2009

CALL FOR AFRICAN DANCE VIDEOS

DEADLINE: 30 JANUARY 2009, 5 PM
NO ENTRY FEE

Hello All
I have been asked to curate an African section for moves09 held annually in Manchester UK. It is called moves09 Africa. moves09 Africa is now accepting submissions for features, shorts and documentaries with a special focus on movement, choreography and storytelling through dance made in Africa, from 2005 to 2009 only.

They may be of any length, any style of dance, but they must tell a story with a beginning middle and end.

If you have any contacts, or know of anyone that is a dance video maker in Africa, or has shot a dance video in Africa, please let me know.

Alternatively if you wish to submit contact me at jeannette.ginslov@xxxxxxxxx and I will send you an entry form.

Please circulate this call for entry. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jeannette Ginslov
Director
Walking Gusto Productions
multimedia dance theatre

PS Apologies for cross postings!
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Ginslov;Jeannette
FN:Jeannette Ginslov
ORG:Walking Gusto Productions multimedia dance theatre;Artistic Director
TITLE:Director
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+44 (0)759 982 9027
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+44 (0)1382 668 245
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+44(0)0759 982 9027
ADR;WORK:;;;Dundee;;;Scotland
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Dundee=0D=0AScotland
ADR;HOME:;;;Dundee;;DD21EY;Scotland
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Dundee DD21EY=0D=0AScotland
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:jeannette.ginslov@xxxxxxxxx
REV:20081216T174235Z
END:VCARD