[dance-tech] BST Journal - CFP

  • From: Susan Broadhurst <Susan.Broadhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "athecast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <athecast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 12:18:24 +0100

Apologies for cross posting

**CALL FOR ARTICLES, REVIEWS, REPORTS, VISUAL ARTWORKS. SONIC ARTWORKS AND
PERFORMANCES**

Body, Space & Technology, now in its eleventh year of publication,
is an on-line interdisciplinary, innovative refereed journal that welcomes
submissions
from all aspects of contemporary arts and new technologies. As well as
articles, perspectives and reviews of books we are actively seeking reviews of
performance and visual and sonic art.
We would also like reports on related conferences, symposia and events.

Please see URL below for previous issues

**The Journal supports interactive sound and visual media**

Deadline for paper proposals  May 1

       "        for finalised material June 1

Deadline for perspective, reviews and performance proposals May 15

     "        for finalised material June 1

Publication July 2011

Send articles, perspectives, reviews, reports, visual artworks, sonic artworks
and performances to
susan.broadhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:susan.broadhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
barry.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:barry.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Prof Sue Broadhurst,