[dance-tech] AnnouncementS : d-flesh, artwork, and, and...

  • From: Armando Menicacci <armando@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Reseau DanceTech <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 03:41:41 +0100

Hello list,
I'm happy to announce that I've been co-founding with Christian Delecluse a new series of art projects under the name d-flesh.

The Théâtre "Centre Des Arts" in Enghien-les-bains asked to us to be artists in residency for this year and more to come.

We'll post more about d-flesh, but what we do is.... what we always did, but in a more structured way: a particular way to concatenate, relate to and "act" connecting in every project creation, research and pedagogy as we did inside ANOMOS.

We'll continue to work with anomos on project that will put us together (our series of books "Anomalie. digital Arts" and out invitations/interviews to grat artists wonking in the art tech fields in the Centre Pompidou in Paris, tha (in)famous "Face au Présent") but Christian and myself we had to many requests for our projects and we decided to create a new group: d-flesh.

In Enghien Les Bains, during the "Bains Numériques" we presented out first choreographic work "Under-score": an improvisational dance piece for up to 6 performers responding to our generative software that creates on the fly a dance score for every dancer in real time. For Under-score we are looking now for residencies in irder to develop 2 more stages of the work in order the software creates lights and music. The performers where Alain buffard, Matthieu Doze, Prue Lang, Mié Coquempot.

Ok, that's just news.... But this is definitely one of the purposes of the list, waiting for the dance-tech 2.0

All the best to all of you

Armando Menicacci