[dance-tech] Annoucement

  • From: Époque, Martine <epoque.martine@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Reseau DanceTech" <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 17:49:47 -0400

Hello all,

Please find below the information on a 1 hour and a-half presentation we will
make of our current dance realization.
We would be pleased to see some of you there...

LARTech aux Bains numériques #2, Center for the arts of Enghien-les-Bains
(France) http://bainsnumeriques.fr
 > Wednesday October 24, 2007 [14H00] danced Meeting #1: effects of presence
 > and virtuality
? Martine Époque and Denis Poulin, directors of the Laboratory of
research-creation in technochoregraphy of the UQAM Dance Department (LARTech)
will present excerpts of their current research-creation :  NoBody dance, a
Rite of Spring 3D in infochoreography of particles for the screen. A discussion
will follow with the audience. This project is subsidized by the Council of
research in social sciences of Canada (CRSH).

Martine Époque, Denis Poulin
Directors
LARTech <www.lartech.uqam.ca>
Département de danse UQAM