[dance-tech] Annauncement: Digitalflesh plays interactive dance installation "Dans le noir" in Citysonics Festival

  • From: Armando Menicacci <armando@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Reseau DanceTech <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 18:34:46 +0200

Dear all
I'd like to invite you to try "Dans le noir" in the Citysonics festival in Mons (Belgium) from june 25 to july 27 2009. I did it with Christian Delecluse in the Digitalflesh group.

http://www.citysonics.be/

Dans le noir is an interactive sound installation in total darkness for one spectator at the time. The movement of the spectator create a changing soundscape that pushes him/her to explore darkness and move, creating a trouble in perception of the body and the self.

More details here

http://www.citysonics.be/main.php?elem=event&id=302&lang=fr&op=08

all the best to you

Armando Menicacci