[dance-tech] 10 years

  • From: Scott deLahunta <sdela@xxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:59:52 +0100

dear list

I have been meaning to post this to the list for months.

Attached is a short essay written for a new barcelona based journal... upon their request for an essay about 'dance and technology'

It's an attempt to reflect on the last decade and connect loosely with what some developments (e.g. bioart, brain science and social software) might have on the conjunction of dance + technology

And I want to provide you this link too -- to read what was happening 10 years ago.

Here a very nice essay by Amanda Steggell from that time.

http://www.notam02.no/~amandajs/digiland.html

best

scott

  Scott deLahunta
  Writing Research Associates, NL
  Sarphatipark 26-3, 1072 PB Amsterdam, NL
  mobile: +31 652 641 354
  email: sdela@xxxxxx
  www: http://www.sdela.dds.nl/