So sounds like Jeff is good for any place with beer. Mike is down for the
Lowry gardens. Any one else want to chime in on preferences? Either way,
I'm heading down around 3 pm to beat traffic and to get a head start on the
On Sep 2, 2015 10:04 PM, "Michael Ossmann" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I like all these ideas! I think my favorite may be the Lowry Beer
Garden just because it sounds like they have plenty of space.
On Wed, Sep 02, 2015 at 02:54:43PM -0600, Nicholas Winn wrote:
Let me hit ya'll with some fresh idea's..
1. Lets go to the rockies game and get the cheap tickets in that outfield
area (behind center field). Tickets are like $5-10 a piece... Show some
support for our home team that is *53W-78L*... go team!!!... or something
like that *=\*...
2. Taproom & Beergarden (1695 Platte St, Denver, CO 80202 -
http://denverbeerco.com/) - Looks pretty neat, i've never been and it
great reviews on goooglehttps://www.google.com/search?q=Denver+Beer+Co,+1695+Platte+St,+Denver,+CO+80202,+United+States&ludocid=13376225398708898961#lrd=0x876c78eb1e2669b3:0xb9a1e6213d9a0c91,1
3. Euclid Hall (1317 14th St, Denver, CO 80202 -
- More amazing reviews on Gooooooglehttps://www.google.com/search?q=Euclid+Hall+Bar+%26+Kitchen,+Larimer+Square,+1317+14th+St,+Denver,+CO+80202,+United+States&ludocid=6962281983777551339#lrd=0x876c78c574ef9399:0x609efe939529b3eb,1
and it was listed one of the 2015 best bars in 5280
4. Lowry Beer Garden (7577 E Academy Blvd, Denver, CO 80230 -
http://www.lowrybeergarden.com/) I've heard great things about this
though have never been. LBG maintains a 4.4 Rating with a meager 29reviews
This is some what closer to the folks that live on the other side of the
Country.. er.. World... I mean Denver and might be nicer for them?
On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Eric Schneider <erictschneider@xxxxxxxxx
It's that time again. Who's interested? I'd be interested in hearing
Rockies are playing, so Falling Rock might be hectic. Other venue