[dagr] Re: RTD Bus Data

  • From: Eric Schneider <erictschneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dagr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dagr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 07:29:26 -0700

I haven't looked at it myself, but I came across the following:

Old, 450Mhz, "Denver Smart Vehicle System":
http://ntl.bts.gov/lib/jpodocs/repts_te/1782.htm

New, Sierra Wireless, oMG (WiFi, Cellular):
http://www.sierrawireless.com/newsroom/newsreleases/2014/10-14-2014-denver_regional_transportation_district_deploys_inmotion_solutions_from_sierra_wireless_for_automatic_vehicle_location_and_smart_card_payment_projects/
http://www.sierrawireless.com/productsandservices/airlink_gateways_modems_networking_solutions/inmotion_solutions/omg/