[dagr] Re: November meeting

  • From: Nicholas Winn <technick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dagr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 18:11:50 -0700

Prepare yourself for activist... Err I mean protestors. Police in full riot
gear on the scene. Recommend you should add extra time for your trip here.
On Nov 5, 2015 12:22 PM, "Jeff Calkins" <jcalkins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nicholas, Can you put a spoiler alert on your emails? i didn't know about
the "Special HackRF X2 Platinum Orange Collectors edition".

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 11:47 AM, Nicholas Winn <technick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We have already heard about the new Special HackRF X2 Platinum Orange
Collectors edition that is coming out later this year Michael =).

I'm in as always, heading downtown now for a pure storage boondoggle and
will be heading towards falling rock at 6. See ya'll there...

------

Best Regards,

Nicholas Winn
404.425.9530

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 7:14 PM, Jeff Calkins <jcalkins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

so we're not doing this at my favorite wine bar in South Beach?

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Eric Schneider <erictschneider@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Falling Rock it is! See you there!

On 11/04/2015 01:04 PM, Michael Ossmann wrote:
Now that baseball season is over, shall we return to Falling Rock? I
have some exciting news to discuss.