Let's postpone until next Thursday, 1/12. Hopefully that doesn't ruin
anyones day tomorrow. :-)
On 01/04/2017 01:35 PM, Chris Hamilton AE5IT wrote:
Next week works for me, too.
On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 1:24 PM, Eric Smith <spacewar@xxxxxxxxx
On Jan 4, 2017 11:48 AM, "David Jones" <david.jones.ee@xxxxxxxxx
> I would like to join you guys but due to the weather I most
likely won't make it. Anybody interested in next week instead?
I'd prefer that, due to the weather forecast.