[Cyber Wolf Corps] The 2004 Best Season has officaly started

  • From: "Allen" <Allencomp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 20:30:56 -0500

Today was the kickoff of the 2004 best season the game was announced and
we received the kit of parts.
Tuesday after school in the robotics lab we will hold are first meeting
were the students will brainstorm and design the robot by the end of
this meeting we will have a finalized voted on design.
For approximately the two weeks following this Tuesday the team will
meet in the robotics lab for 1-2 hours each day after school and 2-5
hours on Saturdays working on building the robot.
The robot should be completed by the end of those two weeks.

Links
HYPERLINK "http://www.bestinc.org/"www.bestinc.org
HYPERLINK "http://www.capitol-best.org/"www.capitol-best.org
HYPERLINK "http://www.texasbest.org/"www.texasbest.org