[cyberheretic] test 3

  • From: Dragutin Vuković <dvukovic@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cyberheretic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 09:01:19 +0200

NESABRANA DJELA CYBERHERETIKA - CYBERHERETIC?S UNCOLLECTED WORKS
Asdfalkjsdfkja

If you were humored by reading this, recomend our list to
your friends. They can subscribe to our list by sending an e-mail
via mailto:cyberheretic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&subject=subscribe,
(check that the word 'subscribe' is in the Subject field), OR
via Web interface at //www.freelists.org/list/cyberheretic.
You could do that in their name as well, and they will get
an e-mail asking for confirmation.

If you do not want to receive these mailings any more, please
unsubscribe by sending a mail to the following address:
(check that the word 'unsubscribe' is in the Subject field), OR
via Web interface at //www.freelists.org/list/cyberheretic.