[cyberheretic] Test mailing 02-05-25

  • From: Dragutin Vuković <dvukovic@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cyberheretic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 20:40:34 +0200

 C Y B E R H E R E T I C?S   U N C O L L E C T E D   W O R K S
   N E S A B R A N A   D J E L A   C Y B E R H E R E T I K A
Hence anyone who seeks for the true causes of miracles, and
strives to understand natural  phenomena as an intelligent
being, and not to gaze at them like a fool, is set down and
denounced as an impious heretic by those, whom the masses adore
as the interpreters of nature and the gods. Such persons know
that, with the removal of ignorance, the wonder  which forms
their only available means for proving and preserving their
authority would vanish also.
                              Benedict de Spinoza, ?The Ethics?

Helo and welcome!

If you were humored by reading this, recomend our list to
your friends. They can subscribe to our list by sending an e-mail
via mailto:cyberheretic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&subject=subscribe,
(check that the word 'subscribe' is in the Subject field), OR
via Web interface at //www.freelists.org/list/cyberheretic.
You could do that in their name as well, and they will get
an e-mail asking for confirmation.

If you do not want to receive these mailings any more, please
unsubscribe by sending a mail to the following address:
(check that the word 'unsubscribe' is in the Subject field), OR
via Web interface at //www.freelists.org/list/cyberheretic.