CVTM - Schedule 2/20/2018

  • From: Ray Pezolt <repezolt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cvtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 13:50:19 -0700

tings CVTM Toasties.  I will be your toastmaster for this coming meeting.  I know that almost everyone confirmed their roles at the last meeting but if you have not confirmed or had a change of heart, please let me know.  The following below is the schedule as I have it.   I will have a theme later this weekend and will forward to those that may need it.  Thanks again to everyone.

PS:  I did not tell you last week but Carbon Valley Toastmasters is on the threshold of becoming a Distinguished club for the first time in it's ten year existence.  We just need to solidify our membership base.   Everyone give yourselves a pat on the back.

Jed, Please confirm if you can attend or not.

Ray Pezolt DTM

     2/20
TM          Ray - confirmed
Spkr        Ben - confirmed