CVTM - Pathways explained

  • From: Ray Pezolt <repezolt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cvtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 12:04:40 -0600

It was really nice to see everyone at the Carbon Valley Toastmasters 10 year party.  As Dirk mentioned, the Pathways roll-out was also yesterday.  If you haven't done so, you should log into the Toastmasters website (www.toastmasters.org) and check out the Pathways system, take your assessment and start considering your path choices.  To assist with that decision, I have attached a PDF that I received from one of the Pathways Ambassadors.  It set out the various paths and explain the necessary projects to complete each.  I found this to be very beneficial to sort out the decisions and make my choices much easier.  Welcome to the Pathways - Ray Pezolt DTM, club coach.

---
http://www.avg.com