[CP] Iowa, Gay Marriage and the Rule of Law

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, metalaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 22:50:33 -0700 (PDT)

(Discussion about whether the Iowa judges who were recalled by voters because
they ruled that the Iowa constitution allowed for gay marriage had "followed
law" or "voted their policy preference."  Three installments coming. The first
argues it is a false question. The second that language bewitches the answer.
The third is about American government and populism).