[cub98] This Weekend in Cub Scouting

  • From: "Tim Carter" <tcarter_7059@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcarter_7059@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 21:27:48 -0400

Hello Cub Scouts and Cub Scout Families,

Cubmaster Tim here, just checking in with you all. I realize this has been a
very,very,very busy month with every thing from selling delicious Cub Scout
Popcorn to camping out at the Reds game, selling popcorn, playing football
and fall soccer, and karate lessons and music lessons, sickness and oh, did
I mention selling popcorn?????

I really do hope this email finds all of you well and very healthy, however,
I'm sending this out to everyone asking for a response by Thursday evening
by 9 pm, about the Popcorn Blitz for Saturday.

As of now I only have 4 boys signed up and if we don't get anymore we will
have to cancel Saturday's pocorn blitz from 2-4 pm. I realize we did a blitz
at the beginning of the month and we did fairly well on that day  We sold
278.00 with only 11 kids and 8 adults.

We also have the Spook-O-Ree that night at Cub world and will meet at the
Monfort Heights United Methodist church parking lot by 5 pm to caravan over
to Cub World in Loveland.  You will need to register online at
www.danbeard.org before Saturday in order to get the discounted price. The
pack will reimburse you for your Cub Scout only. All kids that attend -
siblings too will get a really cool Spook-O-Ree patch.

Parents this is a REMINDER for you. All popcorn take orders, and any money
you've collected and your son's prize must be turned in at the pack meeting
on Tuesday, October 27th. Our last day to sell is up until the pack meeting
that night.

Popcorn Kernel Gail would really, really appreciate it as she needs to input
the orders and prize orders into the system that week.

PLEASE let me know if you cub scout is able to participate in the Blitz day,
and if not that's okay we will cancel it if not enough response is
generated.

Best to all and do your best,

Cubmaster Tim

P.S.
Popcorn Kernel Gail has asked that if you have done the Show and Deliver
method and have popcorn to turn back in please call her on Monday or Tuesday
to set a time to return the product, and DON'T bring your popcorn to the
pack meeting.  Her number is # 481-7791

PP.S Have the Kid's wear their Halloween costumes