[cub98] Show and Sell For this Weekend

  • From: "Tim Carter" <tcarter_7059@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pack98" <cub98@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 22:52:56 -0400

Hello all, this weekend we have a Show and sell at the Colerain Football
Game Friday, October 2 from 6pm - 10pm.  We still have time slots available.

6pm 7pm one time slot.
7pm - 8pm two time slots
8pm - 9pm three time slots
9pm - 10pm 3 time slots
Cubmaster Tim said that the easiest way to sell at the game is going up into
the stands. We usually get a good response.  I only send the Chocolate, both
caramels, something that people can eat right then.

We are also at Northgate Mall Kroger on Saturday, October 3rd 11am - 3pm.
We still have time slots available.
11am - 12pm one time slot open
12pm - 1pm  two time slots open
1pm - 2pm   two time slots open
2pm - 3pm  two time slots open

If you can help please let me know right away.  You can call me 481-7791 or
e-mail me.

Thanks,  Gail Carter
1