[cub98] Show and Sell

  • From: "Tim Carter" <tcarter_7059@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pack98" <cub98@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 10:51:40 -0400

Hi all, here is the list of openings we still have for Show and Sells

Saturday, Oct 10 Lowes at I-275/Colerain

11am - Noon
Noon - 1pm
1pm - 2pm
2pm - 3pm

Sunday, Oct 11 at Walgreen Bridgetown/Race Rds
1pm - 2pm
2pm - 3pm

Saturday, Oct 17 at Walgreens Bridgetown/Race Rds
Noon - 1pm
1pm - 2pm
Saturday, Oct 17 at Lowes I-275/Colerain
All Slots open 11am - 3pm.  Three boys each hour.

Sunday, Oct 18 at Monfort Heights Kroger
Noon - 1pm
2pm - 3pm

Saturday Oct 24 The popcorn Blitz with a pizza party to follow
and then to Spook - o- ree if you choose.
Time to be announced.

Sunday Oct 25 at Mount Airy Kroger
Noon - 1pm
2pm - 3pm
3pm - 4pm

Let me know when your boy wants to work and I'll sign you up.
Call or e-mail me 481-7791 or gunneygail@xxxxxxxx .
Thanks, Gail