[cub98] Saturday the 17th Show and Sell

  • From: "Tim Carter" <tcarter_7059@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pack98" <cub98@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ll.artcompany@xxxxxxxx>, <spitznagel5@xxxxxxxx>, <gweber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:01:21 -0400

Hello all,

Just wanted to let you know that I NEED HELP!!
I need some boys to work on Saturday you only have to work 1 hour!!
These are the times I NEED:

Walgreens Bridgetown/Race Rds
I need 1-2 boys to help from 1pm-2pm

Lowes I-275/Colerain
I need at least 2 boys for 11am-Noon
I need 1-2 boys for  Noon - 1pm
I need 1-2 boys for 2pm -3pm

I f it sounds like I'm begging, well...I am!
Remember your boy gets credit for working a show and sell
and also gets customers that he can put on his take order
sheet.  Which can help him fill up a sheet.  Then he can get that
Bow and mallow shooter that Cubmaster Tim had at the last Pack Meeting.

Let me know if you can help.
Call me 481-7791 or 310-6341 or e-mail me.
Thanks, Gail