[ctw] Re: first question about installing ASSP

  • From: Tom Shaw <tshaw@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ctw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 09:14:03 -0400

I'll post a new "files" folder and assp conf later today when I get back from meetings.

At 5:55 AM -0400 6/17/10, <aklist_eims@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK, thanks for that ... If I rebuild ASSP from the latest source, can I still use the configuration script in the "osx" directory, or do I need to manually configure it?

I don't mind skipping past all the mac-friendly installer stuff, as long as I can get to the finish line eventually <g>