[ctw] Re: Quick starter questions

  • From: John May <jmaymailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ctw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 12:09:41 -0500

Tom Shaw wrote:
Does anyone need it installed on OSX Server rather than OSX?
Does anyone need it installed on Tiger?
Does anyone need it with EIMS < 3.3

The installer will configure assp to what I think is a solid configuration (we're running that config) but with the configuration set into test. I have tailored the email interface responses.

ASSP is really nice but there are lots of options that you should become familiar with so please review the configuration options in the GUI:

http://www.magicvillage.de/~Fritz_Borgstedt/assp/0001CD85-8000001C/

Tom

We need to install on OS X Server 10.4. Running EIMS 3.3.7 (soon to be 3.3.9).

        - John

John May : President                   http://www.pointinspace.com/
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

       Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, PHP & Lasso Hosting
             * FileMaker Pro 10 Hosting Now Available *

Circle The Wagons
manage: //www.freelists.org/list/ctw post: mailto:ctw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
search: //www.freelists.org/archives/ctw
faq: //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq