[ctw] Re: I need more spam

  • From: Tom Shaw <tshaw@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ctw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:59:18 -0400

Nick

Isn't it nice that ASSP does such a good job....

I changed from blocking to scoring and found that little gets through anyway and since each mail is tagged the users know that it is junk

There is little that I truly block on anymore because 99% of scoring causes spam to be rejected anyway. My starter config file is setup that way so you can look at it.

Also don't forget that whatever spam gets through can be self reported by your users using the email interface.

As for spam, I will post mine. I have filled the revolving 14000 entries. See

http://www.oitc.com/ctw/assp/assp_files.html

At 8:14 PM +1100 3/12/09, Nicholas Orr wrote:
I have an interesting problem : I don't get enough spam.

My rebuildspamdb keeps telling me I need more spam. But apart from turning off some of the blocking options like greylisting or attachment blocking, which I don't want to do, is there any other way of importing a bulk set of spam after you've already started?

Cheers,
Nick
Circle The Wagons
manage: //www.freelists.org/list/ctwpost: mailto:ctw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx