[cst_2014_team] Re: Week 4 Newsletter

  • From: John Hutton <john.f.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_team@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 05:51:59 -0600

Good morning early birds! I'm sorry that most folks will not get this until after the meet, but the "Program" I sent out last night was actually the "Psych Sheet" that doesn't have the heating breakdown.

Here is the actual program for today.

See you soon!

On 6/17/2014 9:30 PM, John Hutton wrote:
Hi Team -

Can you believe we are already through a few weeks of the season and to our first home meet!

Lots of information today!

The Newsletter has info on the Buddies program, and some basic meet info (note parking will be challenging). Please read for details.

There are also the Meet Program (Heat Sheets), Kids Events, and a copy of the Meet Info that went out today.

Looking forward to seeing all of you tomorrow.

Yours, John (CAPS Secretary)