[csms-nde] Reminder: Best Student Paper Award (Cansmart/SMN 2015)

  • From: "Announcements" <announcements@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <akhras@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 20:20:34 -0500

Best Student Paper Announcement:

The 5th International Conference on Smart Materials and Nanotechnology in
Engineering

SMN 2015 in conjunction with Cansmart 2015

The International Conference on Smart Materials and Structures

Dear colleagues,

The Cansmart Group is very pleased to announce that once again IOP, the
Publisher of the Journal of Smart Materials and Structures is sponsoring the
best student paper for Cansmart/SMN 2015.

Papers where the first author is a graduate or undergraduate student at the
time of the research are eligible for consideration regardless of whether
the work will be presented as a poster or a talk. For more details,
including submission instructions, please consult
<http://www.cansmart.com/workshops/2015/award.html> cansmart.com.

The Cansmart Board and the Organising Committee would like to thank once
again the IOP Publishing for making this award possible, and we look forward
to your participation in the competition.

Thank you

Kirsten Avarmaa
George Akhras

Please note that we are still accepting abstracts

JPEG image

JPEG image