[cseblist] Request for Assistance - Tallgrass Prairie Field Day

  • From: ecoworld <ecoworld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cseb ontario list <cseblist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 17:21:24 -0400

  As below
Wendy

I have been asked to send out a request for assistance to the membership
on behalf of the Victory Chanasyk at the Wellington Society for the
Countryside. They are planning a Tallgrass Prairie Field Day for late
May and would like to know if anyone from is interested in helping to
organize the event and in participating - particularly members from the
Waterloo and Guelph areas. We realize it's short notice but were only
informed recently - and figured it can't hurt to ask. Perhaps this would
be a good opportunity for someone wanting to network and gain experience
in the field of ecological restoration.

If you or anyone you know is interested, please contact Mr. Chanasyk
directly at 519.824.7284

Thanks very much,

Teresa Bosco
SER Ontario Chair