[cseblist] Free ArcGIS software - 30 day full version

  • From: ecoworld <ecoworld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cseb ontario list <cseblist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 17:02:56 -0400

On Thursday night, we held our Compilation and Interpretation of Results using
statistical
methods meeting at ESRI in Toronto.
Tom Enns and Patrick Sun of ESRI (http://www.esri.com) performed an overview
and demo
of the ArcGIS package. ArcGIS is a complete, single,integrated system for
geographic
data creation, management, integration, and analysis. Tom and Patrick also
presented http://www.geographynetwork.ca/
an online resource for sharing geographical content including maps and data.

We are now pleased to be able to offer the first 12 members who respond
- a free 30 day trial of the Arc GIS (version 8) software!  It is the full
version of
the software (for Windows). A great limited time opportunity!

If you want a free copy of the CD please visit
http://exworld.org/cseb/news/esri.html.
(Please pay $2 to cover postage and packing.)

*****
Dont forget to visit the CSEB website to view October's Member's Spotlight!
This month we are featuring Jeff Borisko, a biology consultant focusing
on watersheds at the Toronto Regional Conservation Authority.

Remember, your login details are:
WEBSITE: http://www.exworld.org/cseb
MEMBERS USERNAME : csebmemb
PASSWORD : access1

*****
Plan to attend - CSEB national conference October 19-21 2003, Regina,
SK.
Life on the Prairies: Dealing with Water Realities and Climate Change .
http://freenet.edmonton.ab.ca/cseb/notice_03.html

*****

Best regards,
Wendy Thomson