[cseblist] Doug Kennedy, Environmental Technologist.

  • From: "Doug Kennedy" <ecowarrior69@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cseblist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 22:06:10 -0400

Hello, my name is Doug Kennedy and I would like to post my resume on the
cseb free list.  I am presently employed by an environmental consulting and
engineering firm that specializes in hydrogeology and geology, but my true
passion lies in the field of biology and ecology.  I have been working in
the natural resources and environmental sciences since 1998, I also have two
diplomas from a reputable post secondary school and I am starting part-time
university in the winter of 2005 to acquire a university degree.  Attached
is my resume and I welcome any inquires or advice.  You may contact me at
ecowarrior69@xxxxxxxxxxx or 905-428-0122.
Thank you,
Doug Kennedy,
Environmental Technologist.