[cseblist] CSEB membership reminder

  • From: Brian <bfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CSEB freelist <cseblist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 13:21:34 -0600

Greetings, CSEBers

Having just received your Spring Newsletter and having enjoyed its many interesting articles and reports, I think it is timely to remind you to renew your 2011 membership, if you haven't already. Sign up now and you'll be sure to receive the special upcoming summer newsletter on Canada's arctic!!

Thanks to you 2011 members for continuing to support CSEB. At $40. for regular members, you are connected with biologists across Canada and support CSEB as it promotes the conservation and prudent management of Canada's natural resources based on sound ecological principles. You also get discounts to certain scientific journals and conferences. For less than the price of a fill-up at your local gas station, it's quite a bargain!

Go to our website for further membership information and renewals.
http://www.cseb-scbe.org/

Brian Free, Past President
bfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check our webpage for more information: