[cs_edworkers] New Steering Committee of MORE

  • From: Marjorie Stamberg <marjoriestamberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cs_edworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cs_edworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 13:30:45 -0500

Interesting new MORE steering committee---

No ISOers at all.

 Kit Wainer is Solidarity and "abstained" on key Garner demo vote in
September (which was to admit in "retrospect" that they should have
marched with the UFT against the chokehold murder of Eric Garner.

Fiorillo in far right Bergerite wing of MORE

Jia is Change the Stakes

Patrick Walsh and Rosier are also the right wing