[cryptome] Re: utorrent and episcale bitminer: Was RE: Re: Netanyahu

  • From: Adrien Jolibert <jolibert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 06:59:18 +0100

Dear cryptome,

uTorrent and torrent in general is evil, use other softwares, or do not
use, some peers are known to be government one, and can use the "You
downloaded stuff" to manipulate you.

I am a Y generation, born and raised in the 80's.

For very sensitive data, and I know you would : use the fucking paper.

The Z generation (post born 1995) are putting everything on the web or the
computer. Nothing can be trusted, but they do.
I'd rather use social medias to put false informations and manipulate
others. Welcome to Information Technologies.

Do not let them making what they expect ; was one of the first to hear
about pre-Facebook, using it, and one of the first to quit that 1984
nightmare.

Good old time when we shared cdroms instead.