[cryptome] Re: utorrent and episcale bitminer: Was RE: Re: Netanyahu

  • From: "shelley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <shelley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 13:10:05 -0700

On March 13, 2015 1:02:42 PM Andrew Hornback <achornback@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there a port of Transmission to Windows?  There are plenty of Torrent
clients out there - I hear the original client isn't bad.  Azureus used to
be a weapon of choice, until Java started making swiss cheese look secure
(Azureus utilizes Java...)

Transmission is what I use on all but my seeder box, don't know if it has a Windoze port though ...

And no comment on OLVWM.  *sigh*

Not many of us old fogies left who used Solaris, is probably why.

--- A