[cryptome] utorrent and episcale bitminer: Was RE: Re: Netanyahu

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 19:49:52 -0000

Hi Andrew,

Tx for the info...I couldn’t find the bitminer in control panel/programs, so I
looked it up on the internet and came up with this

See url: http://www.freefixer.com/library/file/EpicScale.exe-153377/

And url:

Anyone got any ideas on how I get rid of it from Windows 7?  I would like to
keep utorrent for the moment, if I can...unless anyone can suggest a better one?

One learns sumfink noo every day... J.