[cryptome] Re: the programme - a short movie by Laura Poitras

  • From: Neal Lamb <nl1816a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 06:08:59 -0700

I tend to tune out of an article when this "usual suspects" of who did 911
occurs..........

Binney left the NSA as its technical chief in 2001 shortly it began mass
 scanning in the wake of 9/11 hijack attacks by al Qaeda terrorists on
New York and Washington.
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core.html

Neal P Lamb
Lead Computer Technician
Rockwell Int/Collins Radio/ACD,United   Airlines(outsourced after 911)
USAF/ADC Sgt. Ground Radio Repair
"911 sure   was convenient for the bankruptcy and rip-off of the
United Employees ESOP. Saw   live? CNN feed from Gate B10 at Terminal 1,
 O'Hare and then the 2 Towers turned   into volcanoes from my shop. Also
 was support for the Communications emergency   team sent out to
Shanksville and NYC from O'Hare "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36fP3cmNh3c

On Friday, July 11, 2014 7:32 AM, Jeremy Compton <j.compton@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, not bad, it is always good to watch what Binney has to say and it is
always good to listen to Thomas Drake :)

http://www.dw.de/nsa-totalitarian-ex-staffer-tells-german-parliament/a-17757008

NSA 'totalitarian,' ex-staffer tells German parliamentThis was a really good
clip :)

Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 11:08:13 +0100
From: capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx
To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cryptome] the programme - a short movie by Laura Poitras

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/23/opinion/the-national-security-agencys-domestic-spying-program.html?_r=0

--
PRIVACY IS A BASIC RIGHT - NOT A CONCESSION