[cryptome] Re: stingray foia success

  • From: Aftermath <aftermath.thegreat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 12:05:41 -0700

just so everyone knows, I am only bringing the lists attention to this
document. I am not the one who deserves credit for requesting the
information. The credit belongs to Alex Richardson

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 11:30 AM, Douglas Rankine <
douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Aftermath,

Excellent...a lovely piece of work, well thought out...and got the
results you were after...and thank you for passing it on to the rest of
us... J. It just goes to show, ask the right questions in the right way
and you can...sometimes...get the right answers. The next problem is...what
does one do with all the information... J.

P.S. I look forward to a treatise on Stingray...or at least a synopsis...
J.