[cryptome] Re: something to mull over

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 01:28:06 +0100

My point exactly

"normal" is quite subjective. I suppose it all comes down to what is
acceptable as "normal" and what's not.
what a terrible mess we are all in!!

seems like the NSA. GCHQ, et all want to have their cake and eat it.
greedy buggers the lot of em.
I suppose they think it is quite alight for them to have all the privacy
tools at their disposal and be the final arbiter of what we can and
cannot use on our computers.
the irony is that one us department actually distributes privacy
soft5ware in two forms(three actually) but for the life of me I cannot
think of the name of the product or the site that distributes it but i
do know this particular agency has an internal version of same
software...hmmm, will have to see if i can remember what its called and
the url for the web site.......