[cryptome] Re: snowman news

  • From: shelley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 20:22:58 -0700

It's amusing to watch the "my god can kick your god's ass" arguments-
for about 15 seconds.

It's ALL bullshit.  Myths made to tax & control the sheeple and
ignorati.  Looks like it's still working!

If you feel you simply *must* argue about your respective mythical fairy
tales, do it off-list, please.  Thank you.