[cryptome] Re: snowman news

  • From: Neal Lamb <nl1816a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 20:02:46 -0700 (PDT)

Roman Catholicism was invented by the Roman Flavian Caesar dynasty using an
adopted Jewish
General and others. That General took the name of the Flavians..........Flavius
Josephus

Watch on you tube Caesar's Messiah.
Buy the book Caesar's Messiah/Flavian Edition

Download: Josephus The Complete Works Flavius Josephus Translated by William
Whitson, A.M.

It also helps if you have read the New Testament:)
and were a good christian most of your life,lol