[cryptome] Re: snowman news

  • From: tpb-crypto@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 04:52:29 +0200

> Message du 15/04/14 04:47
> De : "Neal Lamb"
>
> Bullshit
>
> Roman Catholicism is/was a Psyop against the Jews, because of the Roman
> Empires attemp to
> put down the Jewish Rebellion against Rome..............
>
> think about it whitey

Christianity was invented by the Jews as a mishmash religion based on some
eastern teachings in order to try subvert the Romans and make their empire
crumble.

But it epically backfired on the Jews themselves, so now they hate it and just
can't keep themselves from criticizing Christianity at every opportunity that
shows up.

Isn't that true my Kol Nidre praying Jew? Well, it will be hard to believe
anything you say about, because you know, Kol Nidre.