[cryptome] safety ahead

  • From: In Harms Way <11414150173@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 05:11:46 +0300

... from a mail footer:

Avoid having your e-mail with ISPs, who are on the list of fraudulent
and/or notorious mail interceptors and trackers like verizon, aol, yahoo,
msn, hotmail, gmail, gmx, etc. The owner of now shut Lavabit[dot]com,
Levison said: "... I would strongly recommend against anyone trusting their
private data to a company with physical ties to the United States of
America."
*Get a safe e-mail with secure chat free-of-charge:*
https://unseen.is/ecoterra*
(10% on Premium). *Check also www.flokiNET.is  for safe hosting on Iceland.
*Please
see**http://thesimplecomputer.info/free-webmail-for-better-privacy/**
**for an updated list of recommendations **as well as:
**http://prxbx.com/email/
***To the deaf still on yahoo/gmail etc.: Use at
leasthttp://www.mailvelope.com/
Stop searching with Google - www.Startpage.com
<https://www.startpage.com> - delivers 100% Google
results in total privacy and www.Ixquick.com <https://www.ixquick.com> -
delivers 100% private results
from other search engines.
Ad-mails (spạm or UBE/UCE) are terrible, but don't use ISP- or web-based
filters, since you never know their criteria. Stay in control and
install the
anti-virus, anti-spạm and firewall yourself - they are unfortunately
necessary in these days - and maintain them yourself on your system!
If you are forced to install pre-filtering then choose a service like
http://www.junkemailfilter.com/ who guarantees your mail safety,
supports the EFF and the work of progressive, non-profit NGOs.

--
We have nothing to hide, but something to protect: LIBERATION & FREEDOM