[cryptome] Re: question

  • From: In Harms Way <11414150173@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 01:06:34 +0300

Thanks Peter,

But the IMMI in Iceland is standing strong and the Iceland hosters are
the ones who fight back and definitely would not "comply" - that is at
least what they say:

https://1984hosting.com/ hosts www.immi.is

Sure they are not as dead-cheap as some of the domainhosting
whorehouses, but imho they say they want to keep you alive and they
deserve definitely a mentioning when people want to move away from the
USA, UK - the 5-eyes - and the frogs or the cyberNATOdutch and
SlaveGerms, which I believe everybody should do.

I definitely will move and only wait for soem more good suggestions to